Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm 23

I'm 23 and it's wierd. I swear I was just 16. Anyway, my birthday was great. Addison is seriously the best husband ever. He got me Hero's season 2, new shoes, some hair things and.... a book! I'm probably the worst bookworm ever. When I get a good book I don't put it down until it's done. It's a problem. I'm working on it. Actually, no I'm not. :)

Then on Friday my best friends, Alysse and Jentrie, took me to lunch at the Pizza Factory. Of course I didn't bring my camera but Jentrie did and took this picture for me. It's actually the only picture that I took for my birthday so there you go. The reason I like it is because Alex has gotten so big and you can really see it in the picture. Enjoy!


P.S. Kinda cool, but my English teacher is giving the class extra credit for blogging. At least I'll keep on top of it more.

7 comments:

SARIE said...

Happy late birthday Ana!

Courtney J said...

Finally an update! You're gorgeous as always! WE ARE GOING TO HANG OUT THIS WEEKEND

Jentrie said...

I'm so glad I could be apart of your "after the b-day party" lol Love you!

Courtney J said...

Ok I keep looking at this pizza and it looks so freakin' good. Was it good? I hope it was good cause it looks so good. I am very hungry.

Ana Steinagel said...

Yes. Very good. Hehe.

Nick and Blaire said...

Ana!! Happy birthday! Alex is soo big! :0) Miss you!!

Just Jenne said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got one picture, at least. And he DOES look like he's getting so big! I can't believe it. You are both gorgeous. We miss you too much!