Sunday, May 4, 2008

May is here!






Well, things are going to be crazy for us this month. Let me explain.


  1. Work: We are trying to find a new girl to work for us but because my boss is beyond impossibly strict on who he hires. It has been kinda nighmarish. There are only 3 of us and 1 of the girls quit. The other girl is going on vacation for a
    week so that mean I have to work 9+ hours a day with a 9 month old and still try and find someone to hire and train.


  2. Big Show is coming up. Lots of practice. I kinda worry about the practices getting in the way of other things coming up.


  3. May 10th is Addison's Birthday and he says he doesn't want anything. What a pooper. He loves Ruby River so that will definately be on the schedual. This is the first time in 3 years that he wasn't going to be doing military duties on his birthday. (Last year he was in Israel training.)


  4. May 10th is also Jennifer Harris' baby shower and I can't make it anymore because I have to work because I'm the only one all call. So sad.


  5. My cute sister-in-law is getting married at the end of the month and I don't think I can be happier for her. I just through her a bridal shower on the 3rd. It turned out pretty good, if I can say so myself. She's beyond sweet.


I just read over this and realized that it sounds like I'm complaining. I'm not trying to. Just saying that this month will be insanely busy. But, I can handle it. I've got my family and Heavenly Father. That is all I need.



Well, I'm going to end with some recent pictures of our family enjoying the new weather outside. YEAH! I'm so glad spring is here.



2 comments:

Courtney J said...

Speaking of birthday. We need to get together for the guy's birthdays sometime soon!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Ana you're so gorgeous! What a good looking family!