Friday, May 30, 2008

Get me to the church on time!...







MACKENZIE'S MARRIED! I'm so so so happy for her. You can tell that Taylor are so in love just by looking at them. Addison and I attended their sealing in the Salt Lake Temple yesterday. It was beautiful. I've never been inside that temple before and I was blown away by it's elegance and spirit. There is nothing in the world like a temple. It was glorious. We were both excited to share their day with them. and Alex was such a trooper to hold up while all the pictures were being taken. (it was a long process) This is going to be mainly a picture blog... sorry, but I hope you enjoy them.

4 comments:

Courtney J said...

She looks so gorgeous! Of course I show up to the church on Friday night, not really noticing that the wedding was the day before. So is life!

Rowbury Family said...

Ana!!!! I was blog surfing and I found your blog!!!! I am so happy to see pictures of that adorable little boy of yours!!! It will be fun to keep up with you. our blog is rowbszoo.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

You guys all look beautiful! And Alex has gotten SO big since we saw him. CUTE!

The Read Blend said...

Hello gorgeous, your blog is so cute. I like the picture at the temple, you have a beautiful family.