Monday, June 16, 2008

Fireworks and the Pool!



Addison, Alex and I got to enjoy Summer Fest in Orem this past weekend! Alex was so astounded by the activity going on everywhere. We met up with cousins Zoe and Ava. (Mom of course forgot to take pictures) After watching the last of the parade we sat on the grass infront of Target and waited for the fireworks. I loved the look on Alex's face. He was so excited to see them. He kept bouncing up and down and then looking at us to see if we could see them too. This picture is of Alex watching the fireworks.


Then yesterday, for Father's Day, we went to my dad's house for a Bar-B-Que. My dad prides himself on making good Stakes. The cool part was all but one of my dad's kids were able to come. (this happens about once every 3 years.) It was great to see everyone. My sister Lindsey brought over's Zoe's pool and Alex had his very first swimming experience! He loved it. Not that I'm surprised. He's so difficult to control when he's taking a bath. This is a picture of Alex and his cousin Karson playing in the pool. They're too cute if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

Oh...he is so adorable! Lucas has that pool and loves it!!

Erin said...

Cute! I love that pic of Alex and Addison!

Are you going to do A names for all your kids, so you can all have the same initials? Please say yes.