Monday, July 21, 2008

So random


I just love when random things appear. Just somthing in your day to make it special. And that's what happened to me this morning.

I was using the scanner at my parents house when I came upon this picture of my family from a long long time ago. Look at my face! We were suppose to be serious and instead... I came out looking like that. And Nick couldn't be serious either but at least he didn't look like some alien. Hehe.I don't even know how old I was in this picture. Maybe 7? 6?

I'm glad I could share this with you all.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

It was so fun to run into you at the gym the other day!! You look so good, I hope everything is going well for you guys!!!

Erin said...

You look amazing in that pic.

Courtney J said...

hahahahahahahahahaha oh Ana I love you.

The Fabulous Cunninghams said...

Look how sexy my hubby is! hahahahaha I flipping love you Ana! We really do need to hang out sometime- SOON.

Oliviation said...

Now this is the Cunningham family I remember!!! Ha you are all so tiny, how cute!

gr.nette said...

Gr/Gr: Which one are you?
What a neat picture.

Ana Steinagel said...

I'm the burnette child in the bonnett. It was a church thing/activity if I remember right