Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Years Old

ALEX IS 1! It's so crazy! His birthday was last Tuesday on August 5th. I love my baby boy and I'm so exicted that he's growing. He definately has his own personality. He's tries to make us laugh all of the time and whenever he hears anytype of music he bursts out dancing. (much to Addison's dismay)

For his birthday we had cake and ice cream at my parents house with all of his cousins and aunts and uncles from my side of the family. We were able to talk to his grandparents and cousins on his dad's side of the family in Ukraine over Skype which was great. (Skype... a great invention) Well, I've proven that I'm not great at the whole blogging thing... which is fine. I'll just put some more pictures up. I'm sure I'll come up with some witty sayings later.


6 comments:

Just Jenne said...

Such great pictures! Love it.

Anonymous said...

awwww

Courtney J said...

I cannot believe it's been a year since he has been born...wow, he is adorable.

Jordan and Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Alex, wow the year has really flown by. Alex is so much fun and such a happy guy, Joey misses him. Looks like he had fun, hope all is going well. Love, Katie

Kathleen said...

This is a very late comment...I can't believe he is one! You have successfully kept someone else alive for a whole year! I am always amazed that Lucy isn't dead yet, especially with what she puts in her mouth.

Unknown said...

Oh man he is so cute! Yeah Ammon's head started misshaping because the soft spots in his head were closing too fast. The doctor said it was likely that he is a big baby and I wasn't very big when I was prego, so it was tight living quarters for him. We talked about putting him in a helmet but the doc said he was too far advanced for it. Anyway, good luck with that and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!