Friday, November 20, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

To be thankful, greatful, and appreciative is something that I hope I never forget to do. I'm greatful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for the atonement, to know that He understands my sorrows and regrets and has made a way for me to repent of the stupid sins that I have commited. Thank you. I'm greatful for Heavenly Father for sending me here to this earth, for the body I have, the family I've been born into and the one I married into. I'm greatful for my wonderful husband and best friend. Addison is truley feels like my other half. And I'm greatful for Alex. My hilarious, energetic and compassionate son. I never understood how anyone could fall in love so instantaniously until I met Alex. And my mother and father. You will never meet people more giving than they. They are the net that catches you when you slip. I love you Mom and Dad.
Now, for the superficial things. I'm greatful for cool nights under a thick quilt, a book that I get lost in for days on end, movies with happy endings, Q-tips, board games, the river trail I live near, wind, fishing, and much more.
Feel free to watch the video below. It's the link called 'In the spirit of Thanksgiving.' It's fun to think of the things that you are greatful for when you get to hear what others may be thankful for.

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

3 comments:

Breeana said...

Thank you for the gratitude post! I loved reading it. You know what's funny is I was just thinking the other day how grateful I am for Q-tips too! They're such a small thing but I'm really thankful we have them, haha.

Love and miss you!

Kathleen said...

That's funny that the girl above mentioned qtips cause I was going to say the SAME thing! How would you erase your make up mistakes without qtips. They are such a wonderous invention.

Janene Wilkey said...

I love your testimony. We miss seeing you guys.
love,
Janene