Sunday, October 17, 2010

3 in one?

Three blogs in one month? It's usually about 3 blogs in one year! But I had to share and brag that my son is adorable. I love him.
We took Alex to Trafalga on Saturday. He was so cute. We lost our camera halfway through the day so I didn't get pictures of him in the go carts or with his 3D glasses on. But, luckily, some awesome good Samaritan turned it into lost and found.
Here he is golfing. It was so funny. He would do the initial swing, hit the ball and then walk it to the hole where he could put it in better. He was a pro. Then we got Dip n' Dots. He was so serious about eating it too. Didn't want to share.


The next two are from this morning. We got him new church clothes. He's so cute. He loves his tie.
And then, during sacrament meeting at church, Alex got so upset because he missed a prayer and was determined that our whole family keep our eyes closed and arms folded until the youth speaker ended the talk "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." It was funny. HaHa. What a doll.

6 comments:

The Read Blend said...

I can't believe how much he has grown. He is so adorable.

The Loomis Family said...

Oh I love little Alex!! He is so handsome in his church clothes!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Oh my gosh this kid is so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Gr. Nette said...

oh, how adorable! thanks for being such a great blogger, Ana.

Just Jenne said...

Augh!!! He is so cute--especially the "cool" shot with Dad in church clothes. What a crack up. I hope he can handle sharing you guys with his little brother next year! He is adorable!!!!

Wilkey said...

Cute family. I'm excited to hear what you are having next. I think a girl.