Wednesday, October 13, 2010

6 months worth of pictures.















I am really not that much of a blogger, I decided. I'm not a writer. I'm a reader. Which, for those who are more visually stimulated, I think you'll enjoy this post more than my other ones.
The first few pictures are of our new place. Except, Addison's "office", the 2nd bath and our bedroom. Those pictures are still on the camera and I just don't feel like uploading them right now. :D
The next 2 are from last weekend. We took Alex to the Vineyard Pumpkin Patch. We got lost in a corn maze, saw a lot of farm animals, played on huge blow-up toys and a fun playground. He had a blast. Unfortunately, my camera died after the 2nd picture. Alex just doesn't like to look at the camera. He'll do it for a half of a second, and then refuse to after that so it's rare for me to get a picture where you can see his big brown eyes.
I think the next few are from the 4th of July. I took Alex to see the balloon launch at the Provo High School baseball field He was in heaven. He talked about the "root-beer" balloon for a week straight after that. (It was shaped like an old fashion coke bottle, but he still called it the root-beer balloon.) Then we went and watched Toy Story 3, the 2nd time we've ever taken him to a movie theater. And then finished the night up at Mitch and Amber Watkin's home for fireworks. That is the last family picture I've had taken. We're about due. This also happened to be within the hour that I found out I realized that I was pregnant. I was pretty happy in that picture. (Once again, Alex won't look at the camera.)
And somewhere in there is a pic of Addison and Alex when we took a trip to the zoo back in May.
These next few weeks are going to be exciting for us. Tuesday we'll find out of our little tumbler has a "kickstand or not." (Quote from my Dr.) The next week Addison's sister and her daughter will be visiting. Soooo excited. Then Halloween, which is easily one of Addison's favorite holidays. I think he likes candy more than most children. And then one of my favorite holidays is next. Thanksgiving!
I'm sure I'll be back next week to announce what we'll be having come March. My guess is it's a baby... we'll see. J/K.

6 comments:

Ana Steinagel said...

Woops, the pictures posted in the opposite order. Um... read it backwards?

Erin said...

You're due in March? Maybe you will have a twin!

And I vote that your baby has no kickstand.

The Read Blend said...

I love your dining table. I am so excited for next week. Alex has grown so much. He is such a handsome little boy.

Gr. Nette said...

Cool pictures, Ana. So glad Addy got to do sparklers on the 4th.
Love ya, Gr N

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Oh I just ate up those pictures. I can't wait to see you guys! Just less than two weeks.

Kathleen said...

uCongrats Ana! I am so excited for you, whether you get a kickstand or no. :)