Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Three's a Crowd

There are times when you think that ... " When I reach this point, I'll know I've made it" or "When this happens, I know things are getting better." Not that things are bad, just that they can always improve. Let me explain.
When Addison and I were brand new newly weds, I had one of those moments. I knew that the day that we could afford real garbage bags would mean that things had improved. Does that make sense? I know it sound silly but for garbage bags we just used the plastic bags that we took home when we went grocery shopping. Boy did they fill up fast. I remember thinking how nice it would be to have a real garbage bag that didn't need to be taken out to the trash 3 times a day. Once a day would be great. Well, folks... the time has come again when I feel that "If only I could have 1 vacuum cleaner that could fulfill all my vacuuming needs, then things would be better." That's right, I own 3! One is for picking up small pieces dirt, one picks up string and one I use for the excellent hose suction to get into the creases of my couches and the cracks where the carpet meets the wall. I love that they were all free and they all fullfill there intended purposes. However; lately I find myself fantasizing of only owning 1. Aren't we always suppose to be aspiring to get more things and here I am wanting to get rid of them? Hehe.
So, until that day comes I, Ana Steinagel, am currently am a 3 vacuum cleaner owner and user.

7 comments:

Jentrie said...

hahaha Oh Ana! That is al i have to say!

The Loomis Family said...

Ana you crack me up! I love you!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Here here! I feel those moments too, either because we just haven't re-stocked our new apartment yet or we just don't have room in the budget.

Courtney J said...

haha yes we have a hand-me-down vaccuum...these are the best days of our lives!

The Life of Four Beckstrom's! said...

Wait until you have been married for about 4 years. We finally have our own vacuum not a hand me down.
Lindsey

Breeana said...

HAHAHA!!! Ana you're hilarious! I need to remember to check blogs out more often...

Miss you!!

Just Jenne said...

Ana, you make me laugh! You are such a great writer--I love it. I feel bad I haven't checked out your blog, but I am so happy to see updates, etc. I've got to do better with ours! Cute cute pictures at the Haunted House place!