Monday, October 5, 2009

It's about time...

It's about time that I post. I know, sorry. (I'm mainly talking to Courtney. J/k) Things were really crazy in August and I was really lazy in September so now it's October and I guess it's ok to post now. Hehe. I'm going to go really fast so try and keep up.
I'll just start from the top. It's going to be really brief because I don't want to wright forever. it would take forever! See this handsome man? This is Jordan Steinagel, Addison's little brother. He left for his mission to Santiago Chile. Before entering the MTC, were we got to drop him off, he stayed with us for 3 weeks. It was awesome. And Mackenzie and Taylor came over as well and we had a blast hanging out with Family! Here are some pics of the 3 weeks we spent together.
Alex also turned 2 in August. I was in charge of throwing him a birthday party and Addison was in charge of the present. You wouldn't believe what he bought him. A blow up bounce house! It's ridiculous! But the kids love it and right now it's set up in Alex's bedroom. It's huge but he loves it. It's his own Fortress of Solitude.
Then in September I took Alex to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Aunt Lindsey, Zoe and Grandma Anays (my mom) came. Alex hasn't forgotten the "horshies." He keeps asking about them all of the time.
And that's a really watered up version of what we've been up to since then. I'll be better about blogging now. (we'll see.) Until later!

6 comments:

Jentrie said...

Ana, you really should keep up...jk I love you! Looks like you've been busy having fun! :D

Just Jenne said...

Oh, I love it all, Ana! Love it, love it, love it. Thanks for posting Ana--

Love, Jenne

Courtney J said...

A bouncey house?! Can you be my mom please?! Can't wait to see you at the haunted Forest haha!

The Life of Four Beckstrom's! said...

I was starting to think you died.

Marsha Judkins said...

I loved reading about your family and seeing your pictures! You have a beautiful little boy! I knew Steinagals in Roseville, California where I grew up. Would your hubby's family be related?

Ana Steinagel said...

No way Marsha! Pretty sure it was the same Steinagels if it was Vern and Kennen's family. The children were Sonja, Kendra, Lane, Deon, Brandon and Mark. My mother in law is also from there. Her name is Jenne Slade.