Friday, July 17, 2009

Proof

Ok. Here's proof that I'm the nerd that I've always been. :D
I'm doing online classes at UVU for now. This allows me to be a stay at home mom, work and still get school done even though I can't actually attend classes. My professor e-mailed the results of our latest math test. I was pretty sure that I didn't do too well. I remember it taking me a bit of time. I was distracted because I needed to pick up Alex soon from my sister's house so he could get to his nap on time and I could get to work on time and I had about 7 out of 25 questions that I really didn't understand and I had to go back and recheck them or to try and figure them out. I'm one of those people who when they do a test I go through all of the easy stuff first and then go back to the hard ones. 7 questions to go back to was quite a lot. I was sure that I knocked my grade down just a few pegs. Sad.
Yesterday I received an e-mail from my professor. Here's a little snippet.

"The course grade posted in Blackboard reflects the result of homework assignments (Chapters 1- 8), quizzes and Tests 1 & 2.
Test 2 result: Highest Grade: 96
Lowest Grade: 13 "

I went to check my grades and I GOT THE HIGHEST GRADE. I kind of forgot what it felt like to excel in school. Last semester I got b's. B's are good but they're nothing like an A.
Ok, So I'm bragging and it's really not attractive and I'm sure now that I posted this I'm going to do horrible on my next test but I just wanted to say that the nerd is back.

8 comments:

Jentrie said...

Ana! I am so proud of you! That is awesome!!! This is something that is ok to brag about...haha You are awesome to be able to do 100 things at once.

The Read Blend said...

Good job that it is great. I am so glad that everything turn out great because you were super busy that semester. You are an excellent student and of course you got the higest grade. I am proud of you for wanting to finish school.

Nick and Blaire said...

You are the woMAN! Way to go momma! I can't imagine going to school with a baby to take care of, you are awesome! :0) ((Nerd)) ;)

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Yay Ana! You are my hero! Right now I'm only pregnant and working and the idea of school makes me feel exhausted. You're my example!
-Kenzie

Just Jenne said...

Ana--as usual, you continue to amaze me. But I'm not surprised you got an A. Good for you---keep it up! Both you and Addison have natural smarts, and I think it's passing down to your children, with the likes of that little Alex and his smarts!

Erin said...

Good work, girl! And yes, I feel dumb that you wrote this quite a while ago and I'm just now seeing it. But we haven't had the internet for a long time now, so my blog reading is WAY down from what it used to be. So yeah. Good job. Also your baby is still cute.

Erin said...

Also, I keep meaning to tell you, on my blog about the west side of Provo, I specifically mentioned you, if not by name, because I thought, "Ana will definitely come to defend the West side," so I made sure to specify that I was talking about west of Univ Ave, east of the freeway . . . anyway, it's not a big thing. I just wanted you to know I thought of you in that.

Gr. Nette said...

I always knew you were sweet and beautiful, but wow, add SMART to that, and well, lucky Addison.
Congrats. Gr N