Monday, October 19, 2009

Wardies

Growing up I had great friends. Friday night Addison and I were able to go on a date with some of the best girls that I know and their husbands. We went met up at my parents house because that is where we dropped off Alex for my Mom to baby-sit. It was kinda like weird deja-vu seeing everyone in my front room again.
We went to the Haunted Forest in American Fork. I have to say that I was 98% impressed. I had to dock off 2% because the tickets were extremely expensive for us poor students. Even waiting in line was entertaining. Addison got to make faces at Michael Jackson's thriller video, a huge pumpkin jumped out from behind a fence, Jack Sparrow was fighting like crazy to find rum and the ghost busters even made a cameo. And that was just the waiting in line. The haunted house and forest were fun. I kinda felt back for the tall people in our group because there was ALOT OF bending over. Hehe.
Here are pictures of us waiting in line. We weren't allowed to take any of them in the house or forest. Sorry.
The whole group. Ana (Malpica) & Addison Steinagel
Trent & Jen (Johnson) Harris
Courtney (Hensen) & Tyler Jarman
Seth & Heidi (Wadsworth) Larson

4 comments:

Courtney J said...

I love us!

chaliese said...

HOw Fun!! You guys are all so pretty!!

Kathleen said...

That's so fun to see you guys all together. How cute!

Jennifer Bergam said...

Hey Anna, It's Jennifer Strong (now Bergam). I found your blog through going to several different blogs. This post made me so happy seeing all of you!